If his application is approved, it would be the first time on record that the U.S. government authorized the import of a cheetah trophy under the Endangered Species Act.
Air pollution kills. In the United States, 1 of every 25 deaths occurs prematurely because of exposure to outdoor air pollution. Yet President Donald Trump and EPA Administrator Andrew Wheeler are taking unprecedented steps to weaken Clean Air Act regulations.
If plastic pollution of oceans throughout the world continues at its current rate, by the year 2050 they will contain more plastic than fish by weight.
The Shark Fin Sales Elimination Act passed the Senate Commerce Committee with a near-unanimous voice vote, and Sharkwater Extinction, a film documenting the illicit shark fin industry, was recently released.
- 5.8G TS832 48CH 600mW Transmitter & 5.8G FPV Receiver UVC Video Downlink OTG VR Android Phone & 700TVL PAL COMS Camera for Drone
- Predective Wilsongoods66 HOO17426bneN Phone Cases Covers For Galaxy S3
- Dancing Girl Oil Painting Paint Picture by Numbers Paintings Digital coloring by Hand Unique Gift Room Decor Home Decoration 50x60CM
- ToySource CTC018DO020AA Nome The Husky Plush Toy, Grade Kindergarten to 12, 19.5-Inch Height, 9.75-Inch Width, 14.625-Inch Length
- Classic Metal Works N Scale GMC TD 3610 Transit Bus 2-Pack - Boston MTA
- Triple Eight Exoskin Shin and Whip Guard
- Baby Einstein Wild Animal Safari Discovery Kit (Bilingual)
- Pokemon Jungle Rare Card 27 64 Snorlax
- Lifetime Jewelry 6MM Rope Chain 24K gold with Inlaid Bronze Premium Fashion Jewelry Pendant Necklace Made to Wear Alone Or with Pendants Guaranteed for Life 26 inches
- Skechers Synergy Power Switch Mens Running shoes Black 9
- Sue You The Explosive Game of Law
- LEGO Bulldozer Break-in Play Set (561)
- Aluminium-Dibond image 110 x 70 cm spring time , image on a Aluminium-Dibond
- HBJP Toy Statue Toy Model Game Character Collection Crafts 30CM Model
- Disney Star Wars Elite Series Boba Fett Predotype Armor Diecast Figure by Disney
Marine animals can sequester carbon through a range of natural processes that include storing carbon in their bodies, excreting carbon-rich waste products that sink into the deep sea, and fertilizing or protecting marine plants.
The toxic mess left behind from burning coal is a growing, nationwide problem. But state governments can be convinced to do the right thing and clean it up.
The U.S. government has proposed rolling back existing protections intended to prevent this kind of depraved and sadistic behavior. Unless the proposal is halted, thousands more animals will face the same grim fate.
I am one of the many volunteers that Hawai’i Wildlife Fund (HWF) counts on to help clean up the plastic marine pollution at Kamilo Point. Kamilo, located on the southeastern part on the island of Hawai’i, is in a remote corner of the island located within the Ka’u Forest Reserve in Wai’ohinu, accessible only by 4WD. Kamilo, which literally means “swirling” and “twisting” in Hawaiian, is a natural environment so isolated and beautiful that city people such as myself, standing under our looming skyscrapers with our lattes in hand, can hardly believe it exists.
The U.S. Department of Agriculture has proposed a new rule to close a loophole in the law that allows puppy breeders and roadside zoo exhibitors who have lost their licenses to continue doing business.
Taylor Energy is suing to prevent the federal government from taking any action to contain the company’s 14-year-old oil spill, which dumps thousands of gallons of oil into the Gulf of Mexico every day.